Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Not torrentmac!

If you mean this site:

I would say you are well protected and a good place to avoid!!

I am using a 2011 27-inch iMac running Mavericks 10.9.5.

- Patrick
=======
Finally, you're talking my language! I thought posting potentially dodgy URLs may have been prohibited here. I love ehMac & wouldn't want to see them get into trouble!

Mac Torrent Download - Torrents for Mac Apps, Games, Plugins

worked great for me & then they adjusted the site's security. Out of hundreds, I have never had a bad download from this site. I use it primarily to keep my applications up-to-date and also to test new applications.

Bear in mind, each click results in down the rabbithole to clickbait & multiple page openings.

Just get back to the page where you started. There are three blue boxes. See screenshot #1. I believe you'll only want the bottom 'download' box. Clicking there will result in <lots of pages> as well as a new page with a grey download box--Screenshot #2.

That's where I get hung up & can go no farther. I'd be thrilled to know if 10.9.5 solves this problem!

Thank you!

P.S. I'm probably not so 'legitimate' or 'normal' myself!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
42,876 Posts
I keep reporting them, but it looks like the new rule is that if you dont get nuked inside of the first hour, you can stay forever.

·
Premium Member
16,021 Posts
I keep reporting them, but it looks like the new rule is that if you dont get nuked inside of the first hour, you can stay forever.
I used to report posted SPAM along with SINC and some others and it used to get dealt with almost immediately while he was around, now I can't even find the Forum heading to post any if and when it arrives these days.

- Patrick
=======

·
Premium Member
42,876 Posts
I used to report posted SPAM along with SINC and some others and it used to get dealt with almost immediately while he was around, now I can't even find the Forum heading to post any if and when it arrives these days.

- Patrick
=======
There's a SPAM report button among the three little dots on the top righthand corner of each post. One of them lets you report the post and identify it as SPAM.

·
Premium Member
16,021 Posts
There's a SPAM report button among the three little dots on the top righthand corner of each post. One of them lets you report the post and identify it as SPAM.
Thanks for the info even if it doesn't quite work the way you described and I don't seem to get any options from my old version of Google Chrome I am using with Mavericks 10.9.5.

I just get this: I thought there used to be a forum header for reporting span, but I guess this would work just as well.

Rectangle Font Parallel Screenshot Logo

- Patrick
=======

·
Premium Member
42,876 Posts
Once you click "Report" there's a window where you insert the reason for reporting. Just write in "SPAM."

21 - 29 of 29 Posts