Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for all the prompt and helpful responses. It's good to be able to get help so quick. Checking in on ehMac has been something I rarely miss throughout a day. I've learned a lot as an amateur Mac user over the last year or two- thanks to you all.

·
Canadian By Choice
117,692 Posts
csonni, I strongly and sincerely second all that you have written in your post. The many MacMavens of ehMacLand have been helpful to me (and many, many others) on various topics, Mac-related or not.

We got our first dusting of snow here in St.John's, but luckily by Thursday it will be back up to +12C so it will not last. I hear that Labrador has had it's share of early winter snow.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I completely agree. You guys have helped me get up and running as a new Mac user and I truly appreciate it. No other site was as responsive, helpful and encouraging.

As for the white stuff, we got our first bit of it, too. Gladly, it'll hit about 14C tomorrow and we can all forget it ever happened.

·
Premium Member
7,069 Posts
Thanks to those who have helped me learn many things. Reading here is very enjoyable.

Your welcome to those that I have helped. Not as many as PosterBoy or others, but I try and do my part.

Lots of snow (ok 10cm) and nice -20 degree weather in Calgary.

·
Canadian By Choice
117,692 Posts
mmflame, there is truth in your comment that many in this community have been "...responsive, helpful and encouraging". PosterBoy and Chealion, as two of the MacMavens of ehMacLand, are wise beyond their years in technical expertise and Life-sense.

·
Canadian By Choice
117,692 Posts
Sinc, it would be interesting to know how many ehMacLanders are younger than my Apple IIe, which I bought in July, 1983? My son, who is now 17, has never known what it was like not to have access to a computer.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts