Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,367 Posts
HI there, yes...buy them all...but make sure you get some OVEN mits :D and a name change...oh and make sure you ask for the montitors before you send the money to him...so you can check them out! haha...I really think that is a fraud....those are like $2799 + tax at London Drugs!!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Ummmm..... wow..... me wants!

·
Registered
95 Posts
holy crap! nice! i wish i had the cash for one of those. I wonder how he could be selling them for that price and making money.

·
Premium Member
4,626 Posts
has good feedback (for the most part) but maybe his account's been hijacked... ive seen quite a few mac deals on ebay where the account was hijacked... people take your money and you never hear from them again, all the account info is someone else's so they get away with it..

·
Premium Member
7,115 Posts
It seems so disturbing that people are so completely dim to not use escrow services. It's the only way to go — the buyer and seller send their money/goods to the middleman for a small fee and you are 100% secure from fraud.

They'll even make sure the goods are in order before passing them on to you.

·
Registered
630 Posts
I agree with kloan, hijacking accounts is very common on Ebay...

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
oh, i guess the guy got busted before he scams more people. well....
was fun. cheers!

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
a 'buy it now' lot of 25 new sealed in box apple 23" HD cinema display for $999 each. from a seller whom seems to have many (>70) positive feedback since 2000, i read some items he traded was kind of micky mouse (dollar items etc).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts