Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be playing on SpanishJoe's UT server tonight (9:00ish). I think Griller has agreed (according to this thread) and I believe others wanted to play since it won't be the sacred Thursday night TV line up. So put up dem dukes and start talkin' trash.

:mad:

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Oh.... Yes.... yes.... I'll be there. The big *MaYoR McChEeSe* will be there with his big hamburger, bullseye head.

Be ye warned... Anyone who frags me too much get's banned for life. :D ;)

And if I get fragged, its because of lag... or because I never played the level before... or the baby was crying..or because I had to go to the bathroom....

·
Registered
361 Posts
I'm in.

9:00 eastern time, right bjornbro? Simcoe and all, so I'm assuming.... just in case we're not all in the EST.

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Can't launch UT. I keep getting a "Can't find Draw Sprocket Context" message. Am running under OS X. Latest beta... worked fine last week. :( :mad:

Any ideas?

·
Registered
259 Posts
Hey, the server isn't screwed! Yay! We had 8 people on tonight, and it didn't blow up.

Thanx to everone who showed up!

-SJ.

·
Premium Member
2,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Some really nice challenges tonight. I was caught by suprise by Kosh and RicktheChemist, but SpanishJoe really gave me the business! Revenge will be mine (next week).

·
Vorlon Ambassador
5,295 Posts
It was fun, I think I got Griller a few times.

I had a bit of a hard time on that tall towers map with low gravity. I think I fell as many times as I fragged someone.

·
Registered
361 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kosh:
It was fun, I think I got Griller a few times.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Listen to this guy, eh?

Kosh is good. He got me several times. You should have stuck around a little longer it got busy later

Let's do it again sometime soon.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts