Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a quick poll in how many people around here have Return to Castle Wolfenstein, and if there would be any interest in a Wolf Night? I personally like Wolfenstein better than UT (probably shouldn't have said that).
I could host it, but I have a DSL line so I don't know how successful that would be...
Another idea is that if there is only a few of us, we could jump in on another server. This might be a better idea since it takes much more people to have an interesting game of wolf than it does in UT. Anyway we'll see.
I think we've talked about this before but, that was many moons ago, and the situation might have changed. So who's interested?

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
No Wolf here...but I do have Soldier of Fortune II (my new personal favourite).

Besides...I can't get UT to work properly in Jaguar...and I HATE booting into OS 9.

How about SoF II or Giants: Citizen Kabuto...or even Alien vs. Predator. That is an awesoem game. We could set it up through GameRanger.

·
Vorlon Ambassador
5,295 Posts
I've got Wolfenstein, but this week and next week are bad for me. My mom's in town and I try not to play too much on the computer while she's visiting. I love Wolfenstein.

I've also got Giants: Citizen Kabuto somewhere. Not sure if it's currently installed. If it is, I probably don't have the MP patch installed yet.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts