Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From what we have seen from screen shots of Panther and what we will see on Monday, will you be paying the full price of Panther at over $200? Unless we are fortunate enough and get some sort of discount or we can use those darn coupons :D Or will not have a need for most of the features in Panther and can wait a year until the next OS comes out from Apple?

·
Banned
97 Posts
I'll wait for X.3.2 or 3!!!! Shaguar sucked when it first came out, as did most first attempts. We now have to ante up $160 for .Mac, $200 for Panthurrrr, AppleCare is $349(?), Jeepers Creepers, if this keeps up, I'll have to move the "grow op" into THREE rooms!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,128 Posts
The screenshots of Mac OS X 10.3 (Panther) have been removed at the request of Apple's legal department. We apologize for any problems caused to them, as we meant no harm by our actions. Keep an eye out for WWDC this Monday for the official unveiling of Panther.

·
Registered
2,812 Posts
I love updates, although I hate issues! The day that X came out, I went running to a local reseller for a demo. Guess what?? It crashed right in front of both the rep and myself! He was a little shocked and I was like - 'nice.' No intense NASA compiling was done either... The word? I may wait a few weeks before doing so. The bugs will surface then, and I'll make my call at that point. SO I'll be looking for that one massive Panther thread.

·
Registered
433 Posts
i'm all over panther like white on rice!!!

p.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.