Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a similar problem a few years back with Movie Trailers web page. Never got to the bottom of it. Been happening for a week now; nothing had changed before the occurrence.

·
Registered
105 Posts
The same thing is happening for me, also on High Sierra. Other Mac App Store tabs look normal and I have done updates from the "Purchased" tab.

·
Registered
3 Posts
It seems Apple is sending you an upgrade to the newest OS and machine or die message . Have you looked at Gargeband or iMovies recently ? Be sitting down when you do .... you WILL get update notifications , I got one yesterday for my NORD VPN . Im not sure where they are drawing the line though .

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It seems Apple is sending you an upgrade to the newest OS and machine or die message . Have you looked at Gargeband or iMovies recently ? Be sitting down when you do .... you WILL get update notifications , I got one yesterday for my NORD VPN . Im not sure where they are drawing the line though .
I don't have iMovie or GarageBand. Machine or die message? WTH is that?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Still hasn't been fixed. I'm surprised that Apple wouldn't fix this. Even if it is an older macOS from what I understand the issue is only about a stylesheet not loading and Apple is all about having good design.

·
Premium Member
16,008 Posts
Still hasn't been fixed. I'm surprised that Apple wouldn't fix this. Even if it is an older macOS from what I understand the issue is only about a stylesheet not loading and Apple is all about having good design.

For what it's worth, The App Store > Updates page displays as I would expect and as I gather it should when working properly with my 2011 27" IMac running Mavericks 10.9.5.

- Patrick
=======

1 - 8 of 8 Posts