Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Title says it all, why are threads I may have posted or looked at having me marked as "following".

·
Premium Member
16,083 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,083 Posts
BTW, while looking for my own solution to a problem I have with ehMac, I'm sure I came across a members use for Settings where the options for various things could be set. Maybe you could find the settings you want in there.

Unfortunately, now that I think I may have my own problems sorted out I cannot see or find where I found the Settings options, but I know it's here somewhere.

Maybe I screwed it up from showing now that I got the other problems sorted out, but I hope not.

- Patrick
=======

·
Super Moderator
73 Posts
I think this might be an update to the forum software. I looked at the forum listings and found a number of threads that show that I am following them. I also noticed a button at the top of one of those threads where you can Unfollow that thread.

You might be able to change some settings in the Forum Account Settings. Click on the user icon at the top right of any forum screen. Then click on Account Settings. Click on Preferences on the left side and then look at the Content Options section. Experiment with unchecking those options to see if anything changes.

·
Premium Member
16,083 Posts
Maybe you could also fix the "Follow" status that I'm told I'm following and no option to change it. The only option I see regarding the thread is to click the Follow option button which doesn't change anything. I don't want it nagging me and I don't want it showing that I'm "Following" it.

Thanks in advance. Please fix it.

Font Brand Event Logo Paper product

PS: maybe you could fix the Covid News thread as well which is doing the same thing, and likewise I have no option to change it but I would like it to be set as unfollowed.

- Patrick
=======

·
Administrator
107 Posts
Maybe you could also fix the "Follow" status that I'm told I'm following and no option to change it. The only option I see regarding the thread is to click the Follow option button which doesn't change anything. I don't want it nagging me and I don't want it showing that I'm "Following" it.

Thanks in advance. Please fix it.

View attachment 94333

PS: maybe you could fix the Covid News thread as well which is doing the same thing, and likewise I have no option to change it but I would like it to be set as unfollowed.

- Patrick
=======
I moved your post to an existing thread that asks this same question.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts