Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey y'all,
Ive been waiting for like two months to buy my very first mac ever, the new 12" powerbook, and I must say that I am excited as hell. Just wanna share my excitement...anyone else?
:D

peter

·
Premium Member
953 Posts
Just got our 2 G4 MDD/1.25 towers in yesterday. They are nice and zippy... now it's just a question of making the switch with the old Blues in our DAWs. Sort of feel it's like attempting to tug the tablecloth out from underneath the cutlery etc... without disturbing anything.

·
Premium Member
1,951 Posts
...just ordered the Bluetooth KB/mouse combo, along with the D-Link USB adapter... should have it all tomorrow(?)... testing on my MDD 867 and 9600/G4/400.

·
Premium Member
1,951 Posts
RtC,

This is the adapter Apple is recommending from their site. My retailer has checked and all reports indicate it supports the new KB and mouse.

Thanks for your concern.

·
Premium Member
1,579 Posts
Bought the wireless mouse -- took me all of 2 minutes upon checking the news sites for Paris announcements.
This means I'm switching back to a one-button mouse! I just knew this is what they'd come out with, so I'd already rationalized and decided. I'm still keeping the old ms-intellimouse-exploder around for Warcraft. Outside of that I'll be enjoying the simple comfort of letting my hand click instead of my fingers, and freedom from tugging, snagging wires.

Aahhhhh. (On or before October 7th)

P.S. -- peter, I'm sure you'll have a superior computing experience coming your way as well -- enjoy!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts