Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Left The Building
8,381 Posts
Uh, I just tried it. But I shouldn't have.

I'm WindowsXP.

Now I feel too sick for Sunday dinner. I think my registry is corrupted.

·
Premium Member
1,570 Posts
OSX, of course. LOL

"You are OS X. You tend to be fashionable and clever despite being a bit transparent. Now that you've reached some stability you're expecting greater popularity."

·
Mac Guru
14,627 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
"You are Windows 2000 SP3. You're a steady and reliable friend. People think you're all business, but with your recent therapy you've become a little more playful."

Ugh. Someone's gonna havta pay for this...

:mad:

·
Registered
433 Posts
i'm red hat linux. wha?

·
Premium Member
1,794 Posts
Hey, I'm Apple DOS 3.1

Simple and primitive with a good understanding of the common man. You're still a work in progress, but a good start.

YES!!, there's still hope.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
<a href="http://bbspot.com/News/2003/01/os_quiz.php">

Which OS are You?</a>

I'm unfamiliar with Debian Linux but the description hits a little close to home...

Maybe I better read up on it...

·
Registered
141 Posts
Ouch... Windows '98... :(

"You are Windows 98. You're a bit flaky, but well-liked. You don't have a great memory, but everyone seems to know you. A great person to hang out with and play some games"

Could be worse I guess, could be Windows ME.

·
Premium Member
1,794 Posts
Etaoin, the scary thing is I might actually have some of those cards. Ahhh, those were the days, late nights doing keypunching and then lining up to run that stack of cards through the computer.
I remember the TV ads to become a "Keypunch Operator" at Control Data Institute. Wow, talk about a glamour job.
Boy was I ever impressed when I first tried a Commodore 64. No Punchcards!!!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts