Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Vorlon Ambassador
5,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't seen any posts from Pamela, our ehMac switcher, lately. I think her last post was on May 3. Is this good or bad news?

Pamela, you out there?

How are things going?

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
Hey, yeah!!! She has gone missing!

Paaaaaaaaaa-aaaaaaaaa-aaaaa-mmmm!!! Where are you?!?

·
Vorlon Ambassador
5,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, she's been gone for a few days.

Ho well, I'm sure we'll hear from her again.

·
Mac Guru
14,627 Posts
I'd find it funny if she came back and posted "I chucked out my 17" Powerbook, and gone back to the real world - XP! Screw you all!"

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Pamela our 'ehMac Switcher"?

Whereas she is certainly one of the ehMac switchers, methinks you have forgotten a few... Including ehMac celebrity, Patrick "PGant" Gant, who even had his own commercial.

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
LOL!!!! I was wondering why my ears were burning?!

I think I am flattered that any of you noticed that I haven't posted in a few days
I guess I've just been busy and I'm not in front of my computer all day cuz school is over. I'm working long days monday through friday doing a design build project...and man...I come home just beat! Long days commuting and all that manual labour! It's great!

And since we've bought our new apartment i've been busy doing some spec'ing for some things we're changing

Not much going on with the computer...which is a good thing!! I'm VERY happy with it. In fact I'm sitting here watching the game 7 hockey game as I type this
ALL WIRELESS! I love the keyboard on this thing too...so slick. I'm heading to the island for mother's day, and I'm taking over my PC which she is buying from me for her office and I'll be bringing my laptop to to do a little computer work on the ferry.

The only "problem" I'm having with it lately is that when it's asleep it makes this highish pitched squeeling noise. And then of course I'm having the "sizzling" sound that most people seem to be having with it. But I was given some good advice...if there are no dead pixels and everything else is fine, then keep it! So I think I will!

Anyway...that's all for now...I'll check in every once in a while!

·
Vorlon Ambassador
5,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Whereas she is certainly one of the ehMac switchers, methinks you have forgotten a few... Including ehMac celebrity, Patrick "PGant" Gant
Uhhh, but Patrick switched BEFORE he joined ehMac. Pamela's a much more recent switcher. But you are right that there are more switchers on ehMac than Pamela.

Nice to hear your still around Pamela.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts