Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

When will we see a 15" Al Powerbook?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Canadian By Choice
117,372 Posts
Based on exit polls, the ehMacLand Broadcasting Corp. has declared that Heart shall purchase the new 15"AlPB. Get out your wallet, SVP.

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Rather than "Should Heart buy one", shouldn't the question be "which one should Heart buy"?

Pismos are nice and all, but they're a bit pokey nowadays.

·
Registered
2,812 Posts
Man... I'm looking for it as well. Although I do have a TiBook, I use the Pismo mostly, and love it. I just need a better batt, faster cpu and a combo drive (i'm actually looking into the drive now). The Pismo is a little heavy as well, but is she ever still a sweet thing...

Heart, we'll go get the AlBook together. :D Btw, does any know if they're actually manufactured yet? These rumors are too much for my little heart to deal with... :confused:

H!

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Hey Snaggy, you do Joy of Tech!!!! :eek: :cool: And you're Canadian!
Cool, I love that site and stop by daily. Really great to have you here on ehMac.

Maybe we'll get a special Canadian edition comic some day or I can make a cameo.

Keep up the GREAT work!

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Was just at Joy Of Tech and there is quite the sad, yet uplifting message there from Nitrozac.

--------

Dear Online Family,

On Monday night, July 21st, my father suddenly passed away. This is the most unexpected and horrible event of my life. Around 7:30 in the evening I called my parents for our weekly phone call and had a lovely conversation with my father for 40 minutes or so, ... his last words were, "I feel really good, are you feeling good? Talk to you next week, here's Mom." I was chatting with my mom for about 10 or 15 minutes, and in that time my father suffered a heart attack, and passed away. 15 minutes and my Dad was gone. My mother knows CPR and did everything she possibly could to revive him, the ambulance was there in 5 minutes, but it was just his time to go. I can't believe it, how could it happen so fast, how can this be?

I'm asking all of you to right now, just drop what you're busy doing, and pick up the phone and call your father and tell him you love him, and tell your mom you love her too, your sisters, your brothers. That's one thing you'll never regret you did. If you're upset with your parents, and not talking to them, just do it anyway, you'll never, ever regret that.

We won't be able to update the comic for a while here, I hope you'll understand. Thank you all for your time and patience, I do feel like I have extended family in this little community of ours. Thank you. -- Nitrozac

--------

My sincerest condolences to Nitrozac.
A big hug from all of us from your Canadian online family.

·
Premium Member
2,263 Posts
Joy of Tech is one of the greatest web comics ever made! My appreciation to Snaggy and Nitrozac for the years of fine work!
Maybe they could work out a trade of some kind with EhMac to cross promote!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts