Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone remember a post sometime in december regarding an optical mouse looking extremely similar to the standard apple pro mouse, but having two buttons and a scrollwheel built in as well, however the buttons were actually part of the top cover as well? (wow that was an incredible run-on sentence). If you do who manufactures it again, and where can I get one?
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Guys...It's defintely a great looking mouse, but $52.98 USD to buy and ship to Canada. I really want one. Does anyone know of any retail outlets that stock them??

·
Registered
113 Posts
i tried the macmice mouse the other day. it looks great, but if you click fast between left and right buttons, the feel is not quite there - a lot of the weird feel has to do with both buttons sharing the same piece of plastic. when you flex one side, the other side goes down slightly. if you're not careful, you can actually depress both buttons if you do the clicking fast enough. also, the buttons feel too high - if you analyze all of the 2 button mice out there, the buttons are placed much lower than the highest point of the mouse. after a minute of using it, i started to notice fatigue - something i don't usually experience since i probably click a few thousand times a day. the apple mouse was designed such that you would press the entire mouse down to click. that's where the macmice mouse fails...

i'd only recommend it for non-power users.

·
Registered
762 Posts
I just tried the MacMice The Mouse today at our local Mac dealer. I was not impressed, the front part of the plastic kept separating from the base. The back was still connected but every time I lifted the mouse it felt like it was going to fall apart :(
Plus the same thing that dcyyz said, it has an awkward feel.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts