Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Premium Member
2,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can somebody tell me what key I am supposed to use for this symbol?
I know the Shift, the Command, but what the Heck is the other thing? I am a shortcut junkie, but this is the first time I have seen it (It is in InDesign 2)

Anybody? Anybody? Bueller?
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.