Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

What Part of Canada Do You Live In?

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Palindromic Pooch
10,621 Posts
Sorry, I suggested making a poll after seeing your other thread, but before seeing this one.

Anyway, what else will be interesting is to watch how time zones affect the results. Right now (9:53 pm PST), BC's in the lead, but by the time we wake up tomorrow, I'm sure Ontario will be well out in front, and stay there.

·
Registered
781 Posts
A more interesting poll would be to set a time limit on the poll and then determine which province has the highest per capita representation... Ontario has a much larger population than, say, Nova Scotia, so of course there should be more Ontarions here than the others...

:)

BC myself, BTW, though I spend most of my year in Ontario.

·
Canadian By Choice
117,692 Posts
St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador ............. where we have our own time zone (at least for the Island of Newfoundland and part of Labrador).

·
Premium Member
1,920 Posts
What about the rest of Canada? Yukon, NWT and Nunavet?

Saskatchewan here by the way.

Margaret
technically he said "province" and not territory so he is correct with his choices for the poll jk ;) but he should have included the territories as well.

Ontario here

Laterz :)

·
Premium Member
2,367 Posts
I spent most of my life in Alberta growing up (since I was 4). I was born in T.O and live in Guelph, Ontario now. I love both provinces. I am not a huge fan of Guelph as it is a jesuit hangout. I love Waterloo and my old stomping grounds of Collingwood and area.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts