Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm wondering if there are other forums like the trading post out there -- but not for mac stuff. you know, easy to use, not full of idiots or scams, etc

post your favorite online trading forums here!

·
Premium Member
1,483 Posts
I don't think there is a forum that exists that is not susceptible to some scammers. Just be careful no matter where you trade.

I have traded quite a few times on RFD and they're a bunch of great guys. They also help each other out if a scammer is detected.

·
Lifetime membership
9,265 Posts
I used to go to a web site that sucked all the classifieds out
of the newsgroups listings and displayed them in a nice
easy to read web site...Trouble is...I've lost the bookmark.

It was Canada...something...I think...
I hate it when I lose bookmarks. :(

Dave :cool:

·
Lifetime membership
9,265 Posts
Is it gooddealcanada.com
Yes!!!!...Thank you very much.
I was up late last night trying to google every combination
that I could think of...Except that one...It's so simple too.

Thanks again.

P.S.
That's the place that I found my Beige for $200. last year.

Dave :cool:

·
Premium Member
2,367 Posts
HMMMM looks like I found a BS as on goodealcanada.com
go look under macintosh and look under Edmonton...then look for a dual 867...he lists it all...and under phone # there is a (275) area code..well Edmonton and Northern Alberta is (780) and he lists a link to his ebay auction...seller is located in Denver....RiGHT..thought there was a Denver in Canada too...so I emailed him and asked WTF? haha..see what he says...

·
Registered
187 Posts
I also tend to hand around the www.bigfootcomputers.com forums. They have a buy and sell section there as well. Its mainly PC users but its not bad

But i think RedFlagDeals has to be one of the best. There's almost always some kind of a sweet deal on there!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts