ehMac banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a mid 2009 13-inch MacBook Pro, 2.26 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4 GB 1333 MHz DDR3 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce 9400 256 MB, running Mavericks. Unfortunately the battery needs service after 605 cycles. It shows a full charge of 4148 mAh. The HDD IS 160 GB.

What do you this is worth?

·
Premium Member
1,092 Posts
How can you tell how many charges a battery has conducted?

·
You are just an illusion
2,856 Posts

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Premium Member
15,387 Posts
I'll try again as ehmac crashed and went kapoof again earlier today when I clicked the post button.

Some ehmac members have mentioned that mac2sell's prices are not accurate when I've posted it as a suggestion previously, but If you don't like their suggested price, then don't go here where they suggest $180-$200.00:

SellYourMac.com | Sell your used MacBook Pro, Mac Pro, iMac, Mac Mini, Powerbook G4, iBook, iPhone, iPad, iPod, Apple TV.

The best accuracy is to check places like ebay for recent "completed sales" that gives a fairly realistic price that the buyer and seller were happy with.

·
Registered
394 Posts
These normally have an asking price of roughly 400$
Good luck!

·
You are just an illusion
2,856 Posts
Thank you, I'd never seen that site before. Strangely the site gave me $380, but it doesn't ask about the battery.
They don't, because they take into consideration wear of the item.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for your help and suggestions everyone. It is now on the classifieds section here.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
And it is now sold. Thanks again for the link to that helpful website guys. Merry Christmas

1 - 10 of 10 Posts