Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
42,489 Posts
I wpuld buy thousands of dollars worth if I were you. All others beware. SPAM reported.

·
Premium Member
5,417 Posts
After a long day at work I like to sit back and relax with my RELXPod. I recommend RELXPod HD Pro Max for the most noticeable improvements in cognitive awareness as well as 20 lbs immediate weight loss.

·
Premium Member
42,489 Posts
I'm going to check out a bunch of other forums at random and see if their people have good information on RELXPods. I want to know what these things are before I take advantage of the great deals I'm asking them about.

·
Premium Member
42,489 Posts
If you do find some great advice, send them back here for great deals on bulk iPhones
I saw a bunch of bulk iPhones loaded in the back of a pickup truck. Once you place them in the bed of a pickup truck, they can't be legally sold for more than $100 apiece!

·
Premium Member
5,417 Posts
I normally buy my iPhones in batches of 20 so glad to see the deals on ehMac!

·
Premium Member
42,489 Posts
What I like about RELXPods is that no matter what price I pay for back-o'-the-truck iPods, I don't worry about it I'm too relaxed to care!

·
Premium Member
42,489 Posts
With the new platform, SPAM threads like this one for RELXpods look better than ever and are easily found using the new search engine index.

·
Super Moderator
1,749 Posts
I was doing so well but now I have a craving for the great taste of RELXpods. I wonder where to buy them though.

·
Premium Member
42,489 Posts
Isn't that the worst? You get this craving and you don't weven know what they taste like!

Agony,

·
Premium Member
15,662 Posts
I was doing so well but now I have a craving for the great taste of RELXpods. I wonder where to buy them though.

Hmmm...??? That seems a bit odd to me as I thought the RELXpods were designed and meant to enter the body at the opposite end to the mouth opening.

- Patrick
=======

·
Premium Member
42,489 Posts
Hmmm...??? That seems a bit odd to me as I thought the RELXpods were designed and meant to enter the body at the opposite end to the mouth opening.

- Patrick
=======
So versatile! So relaxing!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts