Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I’m in need of two power accessories. 1) a G3 450 power cord (for a ‘jelly’ Mac) and 2) a Mag 2, 85W charger. I’m in central Toronto and am not very mobile. I prefer either having it sent to me (if you’re a respected/known ehMac member) or delivered (Bathurst and St. Clair). I have no problem paying for reasonable shipping. Please let me know if you have one and how much you’re asking for it.

Thanks in advance for all replies and responses!

Regards,
Ciaochiao

·
Premium Member
1,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jelly mac

Hi Patrick,

I believe the term jelly Mac is the same as the fruit flavor macs. But mine is sage green so I use jelly instead of fruit. I believe they only made the sage green once. I don’t recall the year though. Thanks for your reply.

Regards,
Vic

·
Premium Member
1,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Apple site

Hi All,

I’ve checked the Apple site for a G3 power cord and don’t see any listed. If you can find it, please direct me there. Thanks again for looking.

Regards,
Vic

·
Premium Member
15,509 Posts
I guess use Google and search the used Mac and Mac parts sites and you may have to include some of the US sites.

Macmedic, weLoveMacs, macsales, ...

- Patrick
======

·
Premium Member
1,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Power cord

Hi Yc,

I didn’t know Apple made any colored power cords. I’m looking for any G3 iMac power cord-any fruit/jelly Mac power cord. I only included the color in case the power cord for the sage green was different from other years but I don’t think it was. If you have one I’d be sooooo happy!

Regards,
Vic

1 - 7 of 7 Posts