Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im in the process of setting up a bus trip from toronto to go to NYC for Macworld in July, and am wondering if i am going to get enough people to make the bus trip affordable.

wondering if anyone here would be interested in such a thing - im thinking two nights in new york city - luxury motorcoach transportation -

if you are interested, please respond or email me and i will get back to everyone with more details -

thank you

·
Registered
57 Posts
I might have been interested...back when Steve was actually presenting at MWNY :( -- now termed 'Create'.

If anyone hasn't heard that sad bit of news, here it is.

Only one Stevenote per year? Millions will commit suicide...

Cheers,
Podboy

·
Premium Member
31,035 Posts
You know it's a good thing. The Mac business has really been hobbled by this focus on shows as product release times instead of a rational release wwhen the product is ready and the market conditions are correct.

People simply stop buying a few weeks before every show and Apple should not be forced to jump fiery hoops every 6 months.

Once a year is good.

Smart move IMHO :D

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
There's also the possibility of Apple announcing products at WWDC (above and beyond Panther, of course). Wasn't the XServe announced at last year's WWDC? Of course, I don't think Steve Jobs is giving the keynote address at WWDC this year; Tim O'Reilly gave last year's address, but it's not clear who is giving this year's address.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.