Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
event was paid for and sponsored by VW - so we went with the family to the drive in located in New Market - actually Mt. Albert..
about 200 VWs were there, had a great time met a lot of VW owners
over all positive experience.. I was told by VW to lock my doors as i was the only VW atlas exculine there LOL
I did show people the atlas who asked - so i am sure i made a few sales for owasco lol
The Fender Sound system was amazing.. felt like i was at the movies.
i parked front and centre :lmao:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice cars I guess, especially for any hockey Mums or Dads, but I got lost trying to compare all their various *Line models:
https://build.vwmodels.ca/trimpacka...13.577244705.1503625603-1672063140.1503625603
don't be confused by 'quality' choices.. lol

VW makes it easy to purchase - you purchase the model, trim level.. easy.. if you want more features move up to next trim.. i believe that is way of the future.
I hate buying a car with 14 levels of trim and each level has 20 option packages.

The Atlas has 4 trim levels.. - you pick what you can afford, plus the features you want..
Ours is the execulin with captain chairs. - love it.. best decision we made.
after our settlement with VW/TDI - we got the Execuline for less than the highline, it was no brainer for us.

GMs line card is even more confusing.. 6 brands of the same junk plus you have 100s of option packages lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts