Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

3841 - 3853 of 3853 Posts

·
Premium Member
42,493 Posts
If that's your worldview, no wonder certain people are such a dour lot!

·
Premium Member
15,676 Posts
The state of COVID vaccinations here in Canada.

A pretty sad state of affairs eh??

And also pathetic Is that a huge long string all of them that are responsible are all getting paid big salaries for their stupidity, ignorance and incompetence. The latter really burns me up, they at least have an excuse if they are actually stupid or ignorant.

- Patrick
=======

·
Premium Member
17,776 Posts

And also pathetic Is that a huge long string all of them that are responsible are all getting paid big salaries for their stupidity, ignorance and incompetence. The latter really burns me up, they at least have an excuse if they are actually stupid or ignorant.

- Patrick
=======
Their salaries should be prorogued until every business that has been shut down is reopened, and every business and family destroyed has been compensated. They should also lose their pensions. That would be letting the bums off very lightly indeed.

·
Premium Member
5,421 Posts

·
Used to be Tilt
238 Posts

- Patrick
=======
Well, nothing to beat India. Now that theyhave royally fucked up the vaccination procurement (they never ordered any while the rest of the world did), they're now saying one dose of the Astra-Zenaca vaccine is enough and no need for the second dose. Just because they did not order enough; and in addition, made it difficult for the single manufacturer in India to continue keeping the lights on. That guy fled to the UK and is hiding there because of the difficulties with the Indian government.

Cheers

3841 - 3853 of 3853 Posts