Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had my IPhone 3GS for a week now, my visual voicemail refuses to save my settings. I have walked through the process of setting up my visual voicemail at least 5 times now. I can still receive voicemail, and listen to my messages, but I have to set up my visual voicemail everytime I try to acces it. Rogers tech support tells me that it's a known issue with Software version 4 and that there will be a fix in september, but I've been researching online and it appears that customers have been having issues with the Visual Voicemail on this phone since the beginning, I don't trust there will be a "fix" in September. Now, my husband has an IPhone 3G, is running software version 4 and his visual voicemail is working. Tech support is not able to help me, does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can fix this? Or, if there are any supporting articles online that I have not run across that validate there will be a fix in september?

·
Cellphone Addict
38 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
I had the same problem. Rogers tech support resolved it in 5 minutes. Most impressed, considering their previous track record. In short, they walked me through resetting the network setting, then a hard reboot of the phone and finally a phone reset.

Call Rogers and get them to go through the steps. Apparently it a known issue and there's a known fix.

Hope this helps!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Did not work .. Still asks me to set up a new password and greeting every single day :(

Call Rogers Tech Support... They can walk you through the entire process.
I had the same issue and they resolved it.

Cheers!

·
Registered
224 Posts
Holy crap! I just finally Googled visual voicemail because I just instinctively assumed it was leaving a VIDEO recording from our most awesome iPhone4's HD video cam..... LMFFAO!!! :eek:

:lmao:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.