Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sigh. i always seem to miss out on when you guys play UT. i'm always out.

i've been playing UT alot.... i'm getting better.

anyone on the west coast (or area) up for UT around 10 pm PST?

Phil

·
Premium Member
6,795 Posts
I didn;t even get home until almost 11 or so, so I am afraid I missed out. I would like to get back in the game though, I have not played in a month or two.

--PB

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Some day soon, I promise to reinstall the game. heck, I've even dabbled at getting the old Frag Central back up. So far, it sucks though. I really lost all creative ability at some point...

Speaking of Frag central (well, *I* was speaking of it, so that counts) I'd love to get feedback/input on what we want to do with something like that. My ideas (albeit somewhat starved for creativity) include:

• News section
• ehMac FragMasters Roster (revamped from the old one...)
• Guides (including maps, strategies and information for new-joiners)
• Carnage Gallery

The site would also have up-to-date information on planned carnage fests and frag nights, but this poses a problem if it's dumped onto my homepage location and OTHER people want to post this sort of information.

The FragMasters section I would hope could be more accurate and complete. I'd need a list of everyone currently playing on a reglaur basis with ehMac name and chosen UT name (because they are often different)

Well, I'm rambling and I need to get ready for work.

Let me know what you all think?

:cool:

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Strongblade wrote:
"• ehMac FragMasters Roster (revamped from the old one...)"

I'm not sure what the old roster was like, but there is the automatically generated statistics page.

"The site would also have up-to-date information on planned carnage fests and frag nights, but this poses a problem if it's dumped onto my homepage location and OTHER people want to post this sort of information."

You could set up some sort of bulletin board system, which would allow other people to post....

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jfpoole:
Strongblade wrote:
"• ehMac FragMasters Roster (revamped from the old one...)"

I'm not sure what the old roster was like, but there is the automatically generated statistics page.

"The site would also have up-to-date information on planned carnage fests and frag nights, but this poses a problem if it's dumped onto my homepage location and OTHER people want to post this sort of information."

You could set up some sort of bulletin board system, which would allow other people to post....
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The old roster really just outline the players including a silly/fun background and images. It was not auto-generated.

Setting up a BB on an iDisk is probably not plausible. And I certainly don't know how to build one from scratch...

Space may become an issue too. I may have 200MB of iDisk space, but only a portion of that would be used for Frag Central.

:cool:

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Strongblade wrote:
"The old roster really just outline the players including a silly/fun background and images. It was not auto-generated."

Ah, gotcha.

"Space may become an issue too. I may have 200MB of iDisk space, but only a portion of that would be used for Frag Central."

Well, I can always donate space and/or an account on flyingmonkeys.org to the cause (I've got about 3GB free right now
) if someone wants to set this up again....

Let me know.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts