Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,700 Posts
You know I wanna be on. Good games, nice to see new people. Too bad James couldn't stay on longer. Chealion is no slouch, eh?

Hey iJake, send me an e-mail. I have copy I'll ship to you for $20, it's in the box with instructions.

·
Premium Member
7,069 Posts
:D Personally I thought I would suck... maybe all those games of losing Halo has helped... prop not... don't play all that much, but great game and stick me on that list RtC.

Bjornbro, you are evil with a rocket launcher
RtC, you're just plain good
EasyMeat_Mac9.1, whoever he/she was, they were not bad at all, slaughtered me several times.
James_squared, sorry never really got to see you, as ohhh red body, fire... dang I dead or you were dead, much much fun

Thx for the fun, and beware the cow!!!!

No I'm not a Chia-Pet ;)

·
Premium Member
7,069 Posts
Oh yes, and if I will become medically addicted to this game I place all the blame soully on this community ;) ;) :eek: :cool:

Yeah, much fun, can't wait till next time :D
And can't wait for UT2003

·
Registered
719 Posts
For those that did not know...

I'm EasyMeat

The name is because I get slaughtered by the teens and younger set LOL

And the Mac9.1 is to advertise that our platform is great, even for games, when I play on different servers.

As for the mailing list, sign me up!

Had fun last night, started late because of the Soprano's. How about we try for a Friday night game sometime? or Saturday afternoon?

·
Premium Member
2,700 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chealion:
Yeah, much fun, can't wait till next time :D
And can't wait for UT2003
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah! Maybe we can work on a volume purchase from someone here who sells macs. I'm pretty sure there would be at least ten people who would pre-order.

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
Count me in for any bulk purchase of UT2003.

·
Premium Member
1,070 Posts
Hello,

I suppose that would be acceptable. I wonder if Mail will consider it to be Junk Mail? I usually can't play for too long because my wife says I have better things to be doing with my time. She's correct, of course.

I won't be getting UT 2003 as I think the performance will be very unacceptable on the iBook with 16MB VRAM. It's not exactly a gaming machine.

I wonder if the XBox will be able to join games hosted by Mac servers? They're getting that online service starting this week, I think.

Of course, I'm not allowed to get an XBox anyway. I'm sure I have better things to do with 'our' money, anyway. She's correct, of course.

James

·
Registered
175 Posts
RTC, put me on the list dude! I am sorry I have been neglecting my UT duties lately, but assignments and all... well, no time. By the way, James, you sound pretty whipped man.

·
Premium Member
1,070 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>By the way, James, you sound pretty whipped man.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hello,

No, I wouldn't say that. I wouldn't because if she heard me I'd get in so much trouble.

Actually, she just knows that I could quite easily sit around all day and play video games and neglect her, the house, my work, and our three cats. All of those things are much more important than video games. At least, I think they are. I'm sure there are many others who would disagree with me, but they are naive children. :D

James

PS: RTC, I sent you an email with my address in it. I don't make it a habit of sharing my addresses with people on web boards.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts