Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was poking around the automagically generated statistics page for my UT server, and I noticed that the last game was played on 23 December. What's up with that?

·
Premium Member
2,700 Posts
What's that you say? Where's everybody been? Well, I'm sure just like me they were having Christmas vacation. You know, a break, time with loved ones, a hiatus. Don't worry though, I think I'll be up to relieving all that bliss with a round or two tomorrow night. Any other takers?

·
Premium Member
7,069 Posts
I hope to be there tomorrow, I should be able to, but no gurantees as school is back on and homework can be a pain :(

·
Registered
361 Posts
The UT server is lonely and I've never felt so alone in my life, the irony. I've had the worst holiday season in six and a half years due a specfic reason, in turn my will to play UT or partake in anything similar (ie. UT2003 at work, watch T.V., etc.) is gone. Nothing matters to me except for one thing, everything else means nothing to me right now.

I hope everyone gets back in to it. Get some from frags for ol' Griller. I don't know when I'll return to the UT-playing-Griller that you've come to know (it was a bitter-sweet comradery I know).

I'll just say it as you've probably guessed, I am depressed. I need someone to talk to, I've talked to some people but its still too much to bear on my own. I'm at work and I really can't think about much besides... her.
:(

·
Premium Member
2,950 Posts
Griller,
Perk up man, I know how your feeling.
Whoever said "It is better to have love and lost, then to never have loved at all" obviously had no idea what the hell he was talking about.
It hurts deep, and will continue hurting for awhile I am sure (It has been over 4 years for me), but if you ever want to chat, the email link is always open! (ICQ and iChat are also options!)

·
Registered
361 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MacDaddy:
Griller,
Perk up man, I know how your feeling.
Whoever said "It is better to have love and lost, then to never have loved at all" obviously had no idea what the hell he was talking about.
It hurts deep, and will continue hurting for awhile I am sure (It has been over 4 years for me), but if you ever want to chat, the email link is always open! (ICQ and iChat are also options!)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks MacDaddy. I may have to take you up on you it.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Start a Medal Of Honor EhMac server...or i can just let me know if you guys are going to game and ill hook it up.

·
Premium Member
2,950 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>

Thanks MacDaddy. I may have to take you up on you it.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No Problem, when I'm not at work, i'm usually at the computer!

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
8thDegreeSavage wrote:
"Start a Medal Of Honor EhMac server...or i can just let me know if you guys are going to game and ill hook it up."

It doesn't look like there's a dedicated MoHAA Linux server, so hosting a server would be problematic for me. Feel free to host one, though; I enjoy MoHAA....

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
My psoriatic arthritis has flared severly after I retrned to Ottawa from Xmas holidays. can't bend my left arm more than a few degrees now and the pain has been pretty constant. So my gaming days are on hold until I can remedy the situation.

·
Registered
719 Posts
well, I'm up for some UT killing.

where? when? server addy?

·
Registered
136 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jfpoole:
8thDegreeSavage wrote:
"Start a Medal Of Honor EhMac server...or i can just let me know if you guys are going to game and ill hook it up."

It doesn't look like there's a dedicated MoHAA Linux server, so hosting a server would be problematic for me. Feel free to host one, though; I enjoy MoHAA....
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

JSut let me know when you guys usually game and ill host games for the night. Standard MOH no fancyt schmancy maps or mods or anything.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts