Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
Hi there RTC,

Would you kindly take me off the list? I am umable to participate because I cannot get UT to run properly now that I am in Jaguar.

Thanks.

·
Registered
361 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by pras:
Hey Rick, what's the UT list?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, what's a ut list?

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Griller wrote:
"Yeah, what's a ut list?"

Unreal Tournament. You know, that game with the killing and the bleeding and the pain?

Oh, FWIW, I've been online around 11pm most weekday nights with Griller getting my ass handed to me. If anyone wants to join us that'd be super (yes, RtC, I'll send a message to the list).

·
Registered
361 Posts
Okay put me on, I'll message you.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jfpoole:
Oh, FWIW, I've been online around 11pm most weekday nights with Griller getting my ass handed to me. If anyone wants to join us that'd be super (yes, RtC, I'll send a message to the list).<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

pooley, flattery (sp?) will get you no where, especially when its not true! :cool:

You're a good player too... in fact, I believe anyone here can win at any given time. It can happen.

SJ? Can it be true? Shall the marmots ride again!? It must be so!

P.S. A suggestion for anything in the future jfpoole: how about plugging in some of the UT Bonus Packs? For some new maps to freshen up the rotation.

Griller
everything..... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Griller wrote:
"You're a good player too... in fact, I believe anyone here can win at any given time. It can happen."

I'll admit I'm good, but you still scare me when I see you in my face with a flak cannon.

Griller wrote:
"A suggestion for anything in the future jfpoole: how about plugging in some of the UT Bonus Packs? For some new maps to freshen up the rotation."

I'll look into it; any maps that people want taken *out* of rotation?

·
Premium Member
2,700 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jfpoole:
I'll look into it; any maps that people want taken *out* of rotation?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

How 'bout putting a Map Vote mod or something. And how about some of those giant maps? You know, 'Bathroom', 'Kitchen', 'Bedroom'...

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
Thanks RTC!

Best of luck to you in the fragging. Perhaps I will re-join the merriment when UT Championship comes to Mac.

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Bjornbro wrote:
"How 'bout putting a Map Vote mod or something."

I'll look into it; nag me if it's not running by the end of the weekend.

"And how about some of those giant maps? You know, 'Bathroom', 'Kitchen', 'Bedroom'..."

Hmmm, I've not heard of these maps. If they're not too big (i.e., big enough that a game between three players would take forever because no one would see one another) then I'll put them on the server.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts