Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
2-3 months possibly for the Mac release i think..from what im hearning...

If anyone wants to play Medal of Honor im down....UT may be too much of a step back...but im willing to give it a go if everyone is set on UT.

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Bjornbro wrote:
I wanna be there, but it'll be late, maybe 10 - 11pm EST. I'll post here when I'm in.

I won't be on the server tonight (or for the next couple of nights) because I'll be spending my time with SimCity :D

Oh, for some reason the automagically generated statistics page is broken (statistics for recently-played games aren't being generated), and I've no idea why. I'll have to look into it.

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
I am totally looking forward to th release of UT 2003!!! Meantime...any ehMacers playing Star Wars: Jedia Knight II???

It would be cool to hook up for that!!! :D :D :D

·
Premium Member
7,057 Posts
Argh suffering from lack of UT playing :(
Who is up for tomorrow night? I am planning to be on, but as long as my brother doesn't hijack the computer to play his stupid game (it actually is very time consumng and addictive and is only fun for those who play, anyone else will find it boring, and a waste of bandwidth) I should be OK.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.