Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
It traditionally has been held on SpanishJoe's server:

password: ehmac

I believe the carnage typically started at 9pm EST and went on for several hours.

I may make an appearance myself...

For I *AM that [SpLoTcH]

:cool:

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
Hi All. I have rehersal until 9:30p Ottawa time. Would one of you kindly post the link for the extra maps...and then I will lower myself by regressing into OS 9 so I can get fragged to hell and back again.

Thanks oodles.

Yours in Fragging,
VertiGoGo ;)

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
Well, I tried to login, but it said that the login failed because of "de" package was "mismatched." Whatever the hell that means.

My UT is screwed. I can't load the OS X patch and now I can't play with you people in OS 9. Can't we find another game that we have in common? I am getting REALLY tired of no fragging.

I am even in OS 9 as I write you this. I think i am going to go back to Jaguar now. This sucks. :( Happy fragging.
:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
RTC...thanks for the offer, but I can't even get the fu**ing iChat to logon.

Ever since those [email protected]@rds at Apple killed iTools, gave me a temp .Mac thingy and then took it away from me again I have not been able to use iChat.

I don't use AOL. So...how the freakin' hell do I use iChat!?!

I am sooooooooooo totally frustrated and annoyed right now I could scream!!! :mad: :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
Ok...I am sorry if I seem like Trevor used to...but I hate Apple, AOL and the world right now (except you nice folks)...cuz I just downloaded AIM and the buggers won't let me login. I can't create an account...nuthin'

I give up. :( He said sadly.

·
Registered
259 Posts
I'll help solve your UT download woes, Vertigogo. I'll set up a download page for the 4 update packages. Mind you, I'll have to shut down the downloads for any scheduled fragnights (tuesday, thursday and saturday night) to rescue bandwidth...

I'll post the info soon. Not only that, but I'm also thinking of instituting the Marathon mod package as well, for a little something different.

-SJ

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
Thanks oodles.

One other thing...when I tried to go to other Internet games, I kept getting booted because something was "unpure" in my UT files. I have no clue what that means.

Thanks again...and my apologies for sounding b*tchy.

·
Registered
361 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SpanishJoe:
I'll post the info soon. Not only that, but I'm also thinking of instituting the Marathon mod package as well, for a little something different.

-SJ
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ohhhhhh YOYOMA! Giddy-up!

Marathon sounds interesting, I've never actually tried that mod but it looks neat. I hated the original Bungie Marathon/Durandal because it made me sea-sick, but this mod should be good.

I think I suggested this before, but did you guys ever give the ChaosUT mod a look over? It's got some really neat weapons (ie. proxy mines, the Claw, the Vortex, etc.) and new levels.

Griller

P.S. What DOES that 'unpure' thing mean anyway? All I know is that it has something to do with the UTPure server package which cuts down people who have hacks and cheats. I'm not saying that Vertigogo is knowingly trying to violate UTPure, but something Vertigogo's UT files is setting UTPure off.

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
Believe me when I say that I am not cheating/hacking/whatever. I am not smart enough to do that.

I installed it the other day. Then tried to install the OS X patch and that went over like a lead baloon. And now I keep getting "mismatch" problems and booted from people's servers because I am <gasp> "unpure." :eek:

This is all very frustrating.

·
Premium Member
2,700 Posts
Hey VertiGoGo, I'll be the first to admit I love Jaguar, but I'm not going to make an application intended for OS 9 run in X. Would you try to put a square peg into a round hole? Just reconcile yourself as I have, to boot into OS 9 to play UT. Besides, you shouldn't give your skills more of a handicap, if you know what I mean (heh, heh ;) ).

·
Premium Member
2,700 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RicktheChemist:
...and I think I still do fairly well eh.. Bjornbro.. I remember kicking some butt...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Listen to this guy! Some people just haven't learned their place yet. ;)

All I can say is bring it on! If you're up for a game tonight, be there! I'll teach ya some manners.

(in the voice of Homer Simpson): I've got a hankerin' fer some spankerin'!

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
I will put my peg wherever I like, thank you very much. ;)

As for my handicap...we'll see how "handicapped" I am when you are splattered all over some wall in a dark UT cave. Hehehe

·
Premium Member
2,700 Posts
10:50pm, sorry dudes - had a better offer ;) , but I'm back. I'll stay on the server 'til 11:30 pm.

If anybody is out there...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts