Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have and love my iPod Touch with my MBP. It works well and the intuitive user interface is perfect.
We'd like to get a second Touch but this time to be used with a PC. (due to some specific reasons we still need to have a PC around. MBP and PC are on the same network. Eventually I'd like to get rid of the MS but can't do it yet.)

One of the main reasons for getting the 2nd Touch would be the ability to take photos along on the road. Also MS Outlook needed to be synced with the Touch. Music would be a bonus.

What is the smartest strategy to follow? What applications should I have in the PC or Touch to make this work with as much automation as possible? The unthinkable option is to find a Windows "touch":yikes:

Please note that I am an "average user" with little programming skills, when thinking about the solutions.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Andy

·
Premium Member
11,953 Posts
What is the smartest strategy to follow? What applications should I have in the PC or Touch to make this work with as much automation as possible?
Ah, overthinking/overcomplicating PC owners -- ya gotta love em!

To clarify what Kev said, you don't need anything special. iTunes for Windows works almost identically to iTunes for Mac and should be able to handle your needs with the same Apple elegance, even though the email program and photo organising is different. No worries.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks. The easiness is not obvoius when reading about it at apple .ca.
Thanks for your input. I'll get the unit.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts