Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Let's see here...

There's CPUsed in Toronto here's their Used Price List to see what goodies are in the used section.

And then there's "The Mac Group" in Ottawa. Haven't visited them, but here's their URL.

I have purchased goods from CPUsed - new only. However my brother has purchased loads of used and the one dud Powerbook 1400 RAM that he purchased was exchanged quickly and promptly.

John

·
Lifetime membership
9,265 Posts
CPUsed ( www.cpused.com ) has a new one year warranty on all of their used computers, This has made this store a bit more attractive to people that have been looking for a store that believes in what they are selling, (Bwhaaa ha ha...ROTFLOMAO) Well...Believes it won't break for at least a year after you've bought it.

I've been to a lot of reseller stores in the Toronto area and some in Montreal and I have found that a lot of them sell their used computers in an as is condition, It's really a buyer beware world out there.

:cool:

·
Vorlon Ambassador
5,295 Posts
There is a Mac Shop in Ottawa that apparently accepts trade-ins and sells used Macs. http://www.themacgroup.ca/frame.html

I was going to give them a call when I feel like getting a new desktop Mac, and see what they'll give me for my old desktop Mac.

·
Registered
719 Posts
MacDoc certainly do sell new and used in Mississauga.

CPUsed sells used, but tends to be pricy (an never take a machine there as a trade it)

Carbon Computing has lots of trade machines.

Red Tag ( now a part of CPUsed) in Mississauga does the used route as well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts