Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Giving in to immense peer pressure evident on ehMac, I decided to spring for a copy of UT 2003. Pretty neat game...and unlike Halo, it runs fine without having to turn off all the eye candy.

So when and where is the next ehMac deathmatch? >

·
Registered
264 Posts
So when and where is the next ehMac deathmatch? >
I was wondering the same thing. I used to play a lot (and I mean *a lot*) of Doom 2 and Quake back in the day and then got busy with real life and had to give it up. I recently purchased Unreal Tournament for the Mac and quickly came to realize that the skill I developed in those days is now nothing more than a pleasant memory. At best. Sigh. Wouldn't mind getting a game up with some of you guys though. You'll like playing with me, I attract rockets like a personal injury attracts lawyers.

So who's up for it?

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
I *LOVE* UT2003! And while I have some friends coming over tonight so we can party to the point of inebriation, I might be able to make it.

We should try setting a regular time for a while...THAT IS NOT A THURSDAY NIGHT...like we used to do on here.

By the way, if you have not already done so...download some of the newer maps. The home maps (Basement, Kitchen, 2 Room Rave, etc.) are awesome!!!

Who is hosting? Is it being done through Game Ranger? That might be easiest for some folks. Will check in for match details a bit later.

Cheers!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts