Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is question is for those who've been an ehMac UT Fragfester and/or those who plan on becoming one.

When the game finally does hit shelves. Who among us will be playing UT2003? I know some of us can run it and some of us can't.

Will you be playing UT2003? Yes or No.

·
Vorlon Ambassador
5,295 Posts
Most definitely YES.

I've been on a few servers, including jfpoole's and it's fun. I have to get used to the new weapons and features.

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
Yes, I will play it.

I like the game's performance and I love the graphice. Like Kosh, I am also getting used to the weapons.

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
Yes, I will play it.

I like the game's performance and I love the graphice. Like Kosh, I am also getting used to the weapons.

·
Premium Member
1,483 Posts
since i'm still in pc land i have already played ut2003

it's just more of the same
the sniper rifle is now a lightning gun...bad for campers, good for the rest of us!

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
I most likely will as well.

But not before Igive my system a boost...

*SIGH* I feel money slipping away....

:cool:

·
Premium Member
6,795 Posts
I would play it, but one) I have been absent from all the ehMac games of UT because it always falls on nights where I am working late and two) I dont really have haardware that will run it very well.

Anyone up for a game or two of Medal of Honor?

--PB

·
Premium Member
6,795 Posts
I would play it, but one) I have been absent from all the ehMac games of UT because it always falls on nights where I am working late and two) I dont really have haardware that will run it very well.

Anyone up for a game or two of Medal of Honor?

--PB

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
It should be obvious that I'll be playing UT2003. Heck, I've even got a retail UT2003 server all set up (yay Linux, I suppose).

PosterBoy: Have you been double-clicking the "Add Reply" button lately?

[ May 13, 2003, 03:52 PM: Message edited by: jfpoole ]

·
Registered
259 Posts
My hardware is far too slow to be a real UT competitor... so unfortunately, the answer is no, for now.

But who knows what the future may hold? I'm just so loathe to upgrade my cube... I don't want a fan!!

-SJ.

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
PosterBoy: Have you been double-clicking the "Add Reply" button lately?
It has happened to me too lately. I dunno why tho.

·
Registered
719 Posts
yes

oh yeah!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts