Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Mac Guru
14,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check MacUpdate.com today later on, demo will be out by the end of today. The owner of MacUpdate is where I got this information from. You won't be disappointed!

[ May 07, 2003, 05:24 PM: Message edited by: Lars ]

·
Vorlon Ambassador
5,295 Posts
I may not play it tonight, but I'm definitely gonna try to download it... thanks for the info Lars.

·
Vorlon Ambassador
5,295 Posts
I guess that means I should update my system to MacOS 10.2.6 since I'm still at 10.2.5.

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
Let's rock!!!

Who's hosting???

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
I've got an Unreal Tournament 2003 server already set up, but I doubt it'll be compatible with the demo version....

·
Premium Member
2,700 Posts
Noooooo! Not now! I'm way too busy to try the demo. Why, oh why couldn't it have been released last month? Oh the agony of knowing there's a new toy to play with and not having the time to try it. :(

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Or how about the depressing feeling of not enough MHz to even run it?

Looks like I'm going to have to invest in an upgrade really soon...

:cool:

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Trying to download, but all servers are swamped... anybody have mirror or another site to try?

·
Registered
719 Posts
UT 2003 is due to be released (in the US) June 11.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Woot! I got in on that last mirror restart (8pm)! Now I can watch my download go! 6k/sec! Yea!

·
Registered
438 Posts
YA BABY! Downloading at 150kb/s!!

My dad just bought me a PowerBook G3 off eBay and I aced a bunch of assignments in school + have the top marks in some of my classes....

could there be a better day?

hopefully the nucks win!

TTYL!! :D :D

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
FilePlanet has the demo available for download here; there's a bit of a wait for a download slot, but once the transfer starts it's pretty quick.

I'm downloading the Linux version and will hopefully have a (somewhat) permanent server up and running later tonight, if people want to meet and, um, frag.

·
Vorlon Ambassador
5,295 Posts

·
Registered
693 Posts
All done...wow...it looks bloody beautiful.

So, whats our server?

·
Vorlon Ambassador
5,295 Posts
I'm at 109MB at over 50KB/sec. Almost done.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts