Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello friends, I am Jerry and I am a new member on this forum. I have an iPhone 13. I am unable to change home address on my iPhone. Is there any solution that how can I able to fix it? Could anyone suggests? Any kind of help would be highly appreciated.

·
Premium Member
16,572 Posts
Any kind of help would be highly appreciated.

Welcome to ehMac.com forums and hopefully Peterweb's suggestion will provide you with a solution.

If not it seems that there are many others who have experienced the same problem, and you could also check here:

And even more suggestions here:

At least one of those should work and I would have thought Apple would have changed their method by now from the number of people that have been experiencing the same problem. It seems that there should be a much better method and solution.

Don't forget to drop back sometime soon with even more problems or a suggestion. Nice to see you here.

- Patrick
=======

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome to ehMac.com forums and hopefully Peterweb's suggestion will provide you with a solution.

If not it seems that there are many others who have experienced the same problem, and you could also check here:

And even more suggestions here:

At least one of those should work and I would have thought Apple would have changed their method by now from the number of people that have been experiencing the same problem. It seems that there should be a much better method and solution.

Don't forget to drop back sometime soon with even more problems or a suggestion. Nice to see you here.

- Patrick
=======
Thank you so much for sharing such an informative article. But I have already resolved the issue with a little help of this article. I followed these steps one by one.

First I opened Apple Maps, then favourites and select home. After that select my contact card and followed the steps. Now I have no longer any issues. Now it's clearly showing the home address of my iPhone.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts