Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Resident Curmudgeon
86,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Players are wondering what happened to the Two Word Game thread in Everything Else, Eh?

Suddenly today the last post showed as being made on January 11th and we know that many posts have been made since that date.

Any chance it can be restored so it is current, or must we just carry on and ignore the missing data?

·
Administrator
386 Posts
Hey there,

I see that the posts in Everything Else, Eh, are current.
Regardless I am running a rebuild tool that should pull everything back into place.
Clear your browsers cache and cookies, and give this another shot.

Let me know if this is still an issue for you,

Richard.

·
Resident Curmudgeon
86,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Most of it, but there have been a couple of issues. For example I posted a png file of the game within the game as an attachment and it simply disappeared. Other things have happened if yu read the last couple of pages of the thread. It seems somewhat unstable. Does not prevent the game from functioning, but it can be annoying. thanks for your help to date.

·
Administrator
386 Posts
With a thread that long, unstable will be the case. So much info needs to be pulled from the database that errors will crop up the longer it gets.

I'd suggest perhaps starting a new thread where the first post is a link back to the original thread, and close the original. A fresh start might be needed.

Do you remember when you posted the png file?

Kevin

·
Administrator
386 Posts
Alright, if you notice another one disappear, let me know and I'll investigate the post to see if I can find a reason for it

Kevin

1 - 12 of 12 Posts