Two days to go to iLife 4...

• iLife 3 is dead, long live iLife 4: I'm off to the Apple Store

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, what do you think, free upgrade or not?

·
Premium Member
3,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hummm 15 votes, looks like the wallets are coming out!

·
Premium Member
5,427 Posts
I will be purchasing it mainly for iDVD. It would be nice though if the rest of the iApps where free downloads as well. Its nice to have this great free software from Apple that you just dont get with any other company

·
Mac Guru
14,627 Posts
I just want to see the new iPhoto 4... it'd be nice if that was a free download via Software Update.

·
Premium Member
10,404 Posts
Hopefully, I might receive iLife 4 tomorrow. Panther arrived a day early. I think the price is good considering that Garage Band is a new app. It's cheaper than you would pay for a game and I think you get more use out of it. I just wish that I knew what to do with the Proof of Purchase coupons that came with iLife 3. Oh well, I guess they will be filed along with all the other ones that Apple hands out.
Cheers

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
It is now January 15 and I checked on my iLife "04 order last night on the Apple site. It said it would be shipped on or before Jan 15 with 2-day shipping. Let's keep our fingers crossed that it arrives today...and that they didn't mean it would only leave California today.

·
Tritium Glow
7,141 Posts
Same thing on my order, but it still says open. Not processing or shipped, so I don't have much hope of getting it this week.

Also notice that they originally had the US version listed, then they cancelled it and are sending me the INT"L version. I wonder what the difference is?

·
Premium Member
3,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
UK update server down (16 Jan 00:05 GMT). Should I read anything into this...?

·
Premium Member
1,951 Posts
iLife is definitely in Canada... mine is already installed and running!

GarageBand ROCKS!!! And iPhoto is MUCH quicker!

·
Premium Member
3,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Server still down. Did you get yours thru early fedex?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts