Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Holy cow.. in the new office what do I see?! Wall to wall Flat Panel iMacs! ;)

Cleavland rocks! :D

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Watching CSI Miami tonight, they had tons of flat panel iMacs in their labs as well.

And sorry xorpion , I'ze not gone done the skoolin lik yu. ;)

·
Premium Member
1,070 Posts
Hello,

The show is spelled, "Drew Carey." I would have thought xorpion would have noticed that, but I guess he hasn't gone as far along the Unveristy path that I have. ;)

James

·
Premium Member
2,263 Posts
....and none of you eggheads picked up my spelling error.
"beleive" should be believe.
I before e etc
ta
Mark

·
Premium Member
2,263 Posts
I was watching this too and couldnt beleive how many new macs were in this episode.
Drew Carrey has just turned into one big Apple promo, remember the G4 cube on Drew's desk and the iBook in his house, the iMac on Mim's desk, OSX all over the place.
I wonder if Apple just gives everyone on the show free macs.
Mark

·
Premium Member
1,115 Posts
Citytv Breakfast Television, Kevin's got a 17inch imac. What other shows or movies have featured Apple products?

·
Registered
8,774 Posts
No TV???!! I've got about NINE of em and I live wayyy out in the boonies! Two sat dishes as well.

OH, right....I just noticed that you live in Prince George. I've been there before and I vividly recall the fabulous nightlife and tropical breezes, not to mention all of the hot babes! No wonder you don't have a TV set! ;)

Plus....correct me if I'm wrong but there are only one or two channels anyway, right?

·
Premium Member
1,070 Posts
Hello,

I think the citizens of Prince George (PG) can get up to 200 channels through digital cable, but I'm not too sure about that. We don't go out at night because it's quite dangerous, especially since I don't have a pair of cowboy boots (shit kickers).

As for the women, they are very 'normal' shaped compared to the women in Guelph, who are very thin and look like they need to eat some food.

TV was a waste of our time and money, plus I didn't want to pay the $100 to ship the TV across the country (again). My wife has six classes each of these next two semesters, so TV would just have been a great big distraction.

We listen to CBC for our news and entertainment and I can watch the National through the CBC website.

We're really looking forward to the winter and lots of snow, which will be nice. The snow is usually very nice powder unlike Southern Ontairo, which gets heavy wet snow.

James

·
Registered
8,774 Posts
200 channels!!! When did THAT happen??!! I can't imagine having Fidel Castro on two hundred channels!!

Wait a minute....I think I may have gotten confused here...perhaps I was thinking of Cuba when you said Prince George...(tropical breezes, hot babes, killer nightlife and only TWO TV channels)

Sorry about that. It's an easy mistake to make, after all. I mean, hey...there are SO many similarities between the two places! :D

Welll....actually not. But they both DO have bloodthirsty mosquitos, no?

That must have been what caused all the confusion. :eek:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts