Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

Tues. May 15, 07:30 Apple Store Down

4K views 49 replies 20 participants last post by  fyrefly 
#1 ·
Anyone got any ideas about what is coming?

#6 ·
http://www.appie.dk/macbookpro/

this real?
15,4" skærm med LED-baggrundsbelysning
Intel Santa Rose Platform
2,33 eller 2,66 GHz Mobile Xeon Quad
2,51 kg
8x SuperDrive dl
En FireWire 400
En FireWire 800
To USB
ExpressCard/34
Op til 200 GB harddisk
Gigabit Ethernet
ATI Mobility Radeon X1800
Indbygget GPRS-datamodem
Indbygget Airport Extreme
Bluetooth 2.0+EDR
Baggrundsbelyst tastatur med 2 farver
Pegefelt med rullefunktion
MagSafe-strømforsyning

#10 ·
Good catch I just checked on it an app i e.dk is just a blank page, pluss there is no way to link to this page form the apple.dk site.

#9 ·
I hope that the store will come back up soon. I am in a free period at school right now and want to be able to see what they releace before I need to go to class.

#11 ·
Looks like updated MacBooks. Slightly faster cpu, bigger HDs and more RAM, at least in base model: so says the Home page and the press release....but the store seems to still be down, so maybe there is more...

#17 ·
aww it was... i seen the specs..
tease...;)

details are available on the Home link, or in the hardware section.

#22 ·
US store is still down too and it is time to go to class so I will need to wate to see Apples new stuff:-(

#20 ·
OMG. The fanboys are gonna whine, whine, whine about this update, even though there were also rumours of this being a *very* modest update. ;)

Just a processor bump and RAM/HD bump for the low end. Not bad. And these are not Santa Rosa machines yet either, as they've still got the GMA950 in them.

#24 ·
And the MBs now have faster Superdrives than the MBPs (8x vs. 6x) weird. :)

EDIT: Also, I can't believe Apple's still trying to pawn off COMBO drives on the low end models. With 1GB RAM and 80GB Hard Drive, the COMBO drive just devalues the whole machine. I have a MB Combo drive, and it's the only thing I don't like about my MB.

#33 ·
Refurb, or just discounted former mid-level model?

EDIT: Yorkdale said they sent all of their refreshed products back to Apple yesterday so they have none at the moment. Weird.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.