Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I take an SD card from my camera and transfer photos (taken with my camera) to a friends iPad through an adaptor, I get a prompt on the photo app on my friend iPad to choose if i want to import all or selected photos, works fine, no problem.

On my iMac, I insert an SD card, transfer my photos (stored on my iCloud) on that card an then insert my SD card on my adaptor witch I then insert in my friends iPad and I get no prompt to transfer the photos....doesn't seem to read the SD card!

My SD cards format : MS-DOT (Fat 32), iMac OS Catalina 10.15.2, iPad IOS 13.3

How can I transfer photos/videos from my Photos stored on my iCloud to an SD card readable on another tablet or a DVD?

Also, I want to lighten my iCloud by transfering photos and videos away from the Cloud towards a DVD...?

Thanks

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks makuribu for taking time to help me. My adapter works all the time with pictures from my camera but never from iMacs photos... that’s why I suspect a format or OS or iCloud problem. Before Catalina (and iCloud) it was so simple and easy with the same adapter.
I always used Toast (Titanium 11 the latest) before installing Catalina. But since Catalina, forget my Toaster... That’s another problem...

It is still very very anoying not being able to do what I want with my own pictures. There must be a way!

Thanks again makuribu, if you have other ideas please let me know,

1 - 3 of 3 Posts