Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a podcast saved in a folder. This folder has several titles, each with many separate podcasts but all related. When I transfer these podcasts either as a folder or separate titles they become all mixed up on the iPod Classic so when played they do not follow each other properly. This seems like strange behaviour because the same files transfer in perfect order to the iPod Nano. So . . . what am I missing? Any help much appreciated. glemac

·
Premium Member
1,080 Posts
could it just be how you're sorting your content in your classic? i'd look in the display options to see if the two ipods aren't set up differently. sorry i ca't be more specific, i don't really use an ipod, but it does make sense.

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Reply-iPod Classic

Thanks irontree. The podcasts are presently in the correct order and I have to assume the tags are correct or the operation would not work when transferring to the iPod Nanos. What I have is a language learning podcast with five different sections - beginners, elementary, intermediate, etc. On my Nanos all the beginners follow each other under "beginners and same for the other headings so the files follow behind each other without touching the iPod. Not so on the Classic. The lessons are all jumbled ie: a beginners then an intermediate, then an advanced and so on. Sorry for being so longwinded but think I wasn't clear on the problem before. Again, thanks so much folks. I know there's someone in the group than can clue me in. glemac

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.