Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Premium Member
2,350 Posts
this is true...but there are some people like me who watches the local paper(s) and if I see something I like I will buy it...if after a bit I get bored or want to buy something different I come here or ebay...I like this list and so far have dealt with good honest sellers both private and dealer..and it's good old fun...I could buy used cars, or baseball/hockey cards etc..I just do it with computers..and MAC only :D cUZ I don't SELL WINBLOWS JUNK
so maybe there are more people like me on this list...I for one don't buy a new computer and pay tax then try and sell it for what I paid why? cause no one will ever pay you the same price even if it;s a day old....it's used! and they will try and knock at least $50 -100..so yes why bother! unless your loaded and don't care! so thats my story and I am sticking too it! cheers, Mark (and no I am not a dealer either)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.