Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,056 Posts
I downloaded Transmission, but I'm not really sure how to search for things...I typed the name of the file I was looking for into what I thought was a search field at the top right, but nothing's happening. Does Transmission have video files as well?
Oh dear oh dear oh dear.

1. Download a bittorrent client (like Transmission)

2. Go to isohunt.com or mininova.org (this is where you can search for what you want. Music/Apps/Video/ ANYTHING)

3. Find a file you want to download, and download it - this is a small file ending in .torrent

4. Double click the .torrent file - it launches your bittorrent client, in this case, transmission

5. Wait. When you finish downloading, leave it running for the same amount of time, just to be polite (it's all about sharing the download love). Then right click and select "remove from list"

· Registered
1,056 Posts
On the upside, if the entertainment industry went belly up maybe we'd actually focus on things pertinent to the longevity of the human race!

See? The cup is actually half full :p

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.