Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I found out today that I have been accepted for an internship at a prominent advertising firm in TO. The catch is I need to start Monday May 7, which obviously puts me in a pickle as I'm currently in London ON and need to find a place to live.

Do any TO based ehMac members have a room or space I can live out of for about 1-2 weeks while I check out sublets and other forms of living arrangements? If you are even willing to rent from May-Sept that would be of interest. If you know of anyone who might be looking to rent a second bedroom in an apartment or house that too would be useful.

I know this is a lot to ask, but if you can help in any manner it would be appreciated as this is all happening so quickly.

Here's a bit about me. My name is Ron, 23 male. I recently graduated from the University of Waterloo in Political Science and History. I operate my own web design business and am an Apple & Vespa fanboy.

I'll be working at Bay/Bloor, so ideally nothing that makes it a ridiculous commute.

Cheers,

Ron

·
Premium Member
2,670 Posts
I would check some University sites for student housing there should be tons of summer sublets available.

I hope this is a paid placement.

·
Premium Member
3,354 Posts
Worse comes to worse, try Couchsurfing.com for a temp place. Your situation is not really what the site is for but some people might take pity on you. I would but, unfortunately, I don't live alone.

·
Resident Hijacker
8,758 Posts
ron, send me a PM.

I am a landlord, and I am willing to do a short-term lease.

I have a bachelor apartment available immediately, 5 minute walk from Eglinton subway station, great neighbourhood. There's no parking, however, so if you have a Vespa, you will need to make some arrangements for it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.