Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

Too funny switch ad

3K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  (( p g )) 
#1 ·
#4 ·
Ok. :D I mean, is that guy for real!?! Do people actually speak like that??? C'mon...he's like some guy who tried out for the lead in The Godfather and didn't quite make the cut, so Steve went and took pity on him.

Although, he also looks like a pimp. Take your pick. ;)

#7 ·
Godfather IT guy is definely scarry. Nothing like Parick Gant. He's the best. I love that dude. ;)

Was at Block Buster video looking at Wired Magazine and low and behold my favourite dude is right no the first page in a double spread!!! :eek:

Way to go Patrick!!! I'm not sucking up or anything because I'm going to ask Patrick for an interview or anything.

#8 ·
Well, all I can say is that Mark Fraufeinger-guy's hair still scares me.

And the Tony Hawk one was a nice touch.

When are they gonna release the Will Ferrell one from the Expo, that was frickin' hysterical!

In Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3 (for GameCube) one of the secret unlockable characters is Kelly Slater (complete with Surf Board!)

Heh

#10 ·
.mp4? QT6? What's the deal with installing QT6? It asks for a registration number, but I don't have one and it says I can enter it later in the prefs. If I don't enter a reg.# will it crap out on me at some time?

I remember an old 'demo' version of QT4.x messing up my system after it expired and making video playback not possible on my machine, no matter what I did until I re-installed my OS. QT5.x has been great, no reg. numbers needed.

I REALLY want to see this ad! W.F. rocks!
Game tonight? I'm in.

[ EDIT ] It's okay, I found the trailer in a QT5 version. It was okay. Will Ferrell wasn't that humourous... if you caught the SNL Best of Will Ferrell a week ago, THAT was funny :D

#12 ·
You can watch the ad with QT5, but you have to click on the link at the bottom of the page (the 15MB mother). Takes forever to download, but you can get it if you really want to avoid QT6 like the black plague of death. ;)

#13 ·
Thanks for the kind words. As for the Wired ad, no one was more surprised than me! It has run in a few magazines over the past two months, but Wired was the one that really made me go whoo-hoo! My wife says it's like a geek dream realized...I'm inclined to agree.

PG

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ehMax:
Godfather IT guy is definely scarry. Nothing like Parick Gant. He's the best. I love that dude. ;)

Was at Block Buster video looking at Wired Magazine and low and behold my favourite dude is right no the first page in a double spread!!! :eek:

Way to go Patrick!!! I'm not sucking up or anything because I'm going to ask Patrick for an interview or anything.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.