Registered
2,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
works in X?? Will it install?

H!

·
Registered
609 Posts
If it's Toast Titanium 5.0, install it in 9.x, and then you can update it in X, to 5.1.4 then 5.2.1. With the updates (actually I think from 5.02 on), it becomes a Carbon application, and you can use it in both. The updates create a new Toast Titanium folder-you'll have to drag the extras from the original folder-Music, Photos, etc. into the new folder-otherwise the ones in new folder are empty. Keep only the latest Toast Extensions(OS9) folder. You'll need those extensions if you ever plan to burn in 9.x. Did you upgrade to 9.2.2 yet?

·
Registered
2,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh boy...

So I need to go back down to 9 again?? OK. So I install in 9, then update in 9. Then, go back to X and do a search for the app - and boot up? Does it move location by any chance? I don't plan to burn in 9 @ all actually... No need to.

Did you upgrade to 9.2.2 yet?
No, I kept it @ 9.1 and got out of dodge @ the 1st op. I might just go back to do 9.2.1 @ least and install Toast, and roll from there... ;)

Thanks again.

H!

·
Premium Member
1,380 Posts
What I did was install 5.0 and all the updates in 9.x then put an alias in the applications folder in X. It runs natively and just fine thank you very much :D

·
Premium Member
2,788 Posts
You install 5.0 in OS9. Then you can download the OSX installer from Roxio (its a full installer that looks for the OS9 version).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts