Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,672 Posts
Wait.. just let me look at this right.. hummm..
:D

Would be interesting, but I doubt we will see one anytime soon.. wouldn't that be cool, a new 17" Powerbook G5 next week.

Cheers,

RtC

·
Premium Member
7,069 Posts
I'm confused, as to why this is being posted. This sounds kind of anal, but considering ehMac isn't a rumors based Mac forum, I'm just wondering why this couldn't be consolidated into 1 thread. Just a question, and just looking to understand the reasoning.

·
Vorlon Ambassador
5,295 Posts
hahahahahahahaha.... stop, stop it. You have me rolling on the floor laughing.

You gotta be joking. That's definitely not going to be the Powerbook G5. The screen is completely wrong. All Apple's new screens are widescreen. Why would Apple make something like that screen?

You should find a better source for your rumors.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Dual G5 in a powerbook?

A portable toaster, if you ask me. Not likely

·
Canadian By Choice
117,692 Posts
A G5 AlPB would be an interesting desktop replacement computer/coffee or tea warmer. Still, with a built-in 17" screen, and much lighter to transport than a desktop G5, it would make for an interesting computer. It could be used on a desktop in the office and brought home to be used as a desktop replacement.

·
Premium Member
2,950 Posts
There wont be G5 laptops for along time.
Look at how long it took them to make a G4 PB, seriously.
Take a peek at the heat sink on the G5 and then tell me they will have all that power crushed down to an inch by next week.

·
Registered
2,812 Posts
this looks like it would double as a vinyl bag... cute.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.