Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I was just reading the ehMac upgrade thread and I read a post from Jeac5 who said he/she doesn't post much but reads the site often.

I'm pretty much the same. I love this site, and read it at least once a day.

I was just curious if there are others. Add a post please so I can satisfy my curiosity. :D

·
Canadian By Choice
117,692 Posts
Mink tea, I shall say that your name is still, at least for me, the most recognizable. Whenever you do post it does stand out. As well, you usually have some fine things to share with your comments. Paix.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Mink Tea. I have been a member since April 2002 and have only a few posts. This site is an invaluable resource - it has saved me a lot of problems with the reorganization in my Mac corral and it has stimulated thoughts that would remain dormant without a kick. As I gain more experience on the technical side, I hope to be able to help out in the emergency room a little. As I become more famliar with the community and its members, the way they express themselves, the things that are important to them, their sense of humour (or lack of it), I am beginning to participate in various threads more often. As lame as some of my posts are, I like to think they will become a more valuable contribution as time passes. And there are always subjects under discussion where it is best to be silent and observant. Someday, someone will have a problem that only you will have a solution for. Someday, someone will have a question that only you can answer. Hang in there - its worth it. :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
I too post so infrequently that in fact, I couldn't even remember my displayed name. Come to think of it, where did "headcheck" come from?
But, I do check things out here pretty much daily, without making a peep.

·
Registered
691 Posts
I've been reading tons'o'posts about people posting and not posting,liking and disliking changes and just want to throw out a comment or 2.
I've only been registered here since January and it seems that the majority of people here are from 1 of 3 places.B.C. , Ontario,or out in the Atlantic.This is what makes this a great site.It doesnt matter if you know the people physically or not,they all have helped me in all the topics I've started.We have access to a huge pool of intelligence i.e Techs,sales,admins and they could charge for their advice but instead keep if free. :cool:

I had a problem with a post a while back and was generally unpleased.I posted my thoughts and 1 or 2 people agreed with me.The thread was gone the next day.This is an awesome site I thought when I saw it was gone.Most Admins wouldnt care.But these ones stepped up and dealt with the problem as soon as they saw it.Frickin eh man! :D
Lastly,just post.What harm can it do?

Oh yeah,before I forget.
Whats better?A Powerbook 667 or an iBook 800?
:D

·
Mac Guru
14,627 Posts
I read several times a day, and post often, according to my post count. =)

·
Premium Member
2,263 Posts
I hardly posted for a year or so after I registered, I have more free time now so that's the way it goes
At first many people post help questions or sell stufff, then move on to discussions and chitchat banter . We all get aclimatised at our own rate.

·
Registered
693 Posts
I started reading about 6 months ago, long before I made the switch. A friend of mine recommended this site, so I checked it out and learned a lot. I began reading often. Once I finally did get a mac :D I have posted more often now, although just mostly a lot of questions (sorry). I find myself going here a few times a day to catch up on whats new, and once in a while I'll make a post, like now.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts