Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Mac Guru
14,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Every time I post a reply, I want to go back and re-read what I posted to make sure it makes sense, looks how I want it, etc. Well, on threads that are more than 1 page long, it redirects me to the first page rather than the last page. Just a minor thing, but annoying. Anyone else notice this?

·
Premium Member
1,070 Posts
Hello,

I know what you mean, Lars. It's not such a hugh deal, but it would be nice if it took you back where you posted. I think the esteemed Mayor is going to fix this if/when he upgrades the server.

James

·
Mac Guru
14,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ehMax:
Within the next 30 days. :cool:
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sounds good!

It's not a big deal, but something I wondering about and if there was a fix coming... and there is! ;)

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
One thing I'd like to see is the ability to link to a specific post. Right now you can only link to a thread, which is less than ideal :D

·
Premium Member
7,069 Posts
Safari handles cookies different then compared to Chimera, that is why, I can't remember some of the specifics, but I don't find it a problem...

·
Registered
237 Posts
Oh, come on...

Point Apple to here and tell them the reason why you think it's a bug that has to be fixed or a feature that has to be implemented.

I've sent lots of polite, clearly worded feedback to Apple and - you know what - one way or another the bug or feature has been addressed.

It's the only way software improves.

John

1 - 8 of 8 Posts