Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
I am currently using the 30 day demo and really like it. it's how iCal todos should work.

·
Registered
744 Posts
I bought and use both the iPod App and the matching Mac application. Both work very well. The only thing I dislike is having to sync it through wifi. I still bought it though because I am confident that if/when Apple allows applications to do syncs through iTunes Cultured Code will quickly update the software to use the feature.

·
Premium Member
7,069 Posts
Personally I've used both since they were close to when they first released and I find that it was a to do list for me that just scaled. I didn't have to think about it - it just worked. It's helped keep me more organized and more importantly a place I can throw things to do into that aren't important now so I can think about them another time without trying to remember them.

Additionally Shawn Blanc's review is a pretty good look at how well the two applications work: A Review of Two Things: One For the Mac and One For iPhone - Shawn Blanc

·
Registered
615 Posts
Interesting...I was thinking of trying Things out also but the price kept me from jumping at it. I don't mind the iPhone app cost, but the family version for 2 Macbooks is a little up there.

While thinking about it, I heard about gmail tasks. Being free and from Google, I thought I would try it out. That was 2 days ago...so no clue yet if I like it...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bought Things for iPhone

I purchased the iPhone app 2 days ago. I've found it very useful as it has already helped me get 6 tasks done that I had written down weeks ago. Highly recommended. Now I have to decide if I should buy the Mac version as well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.